<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26945792?origin\x3dhttps://lifetoocomplex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Writing my own story. 我正在写自己的故事.
Welcome

小小的部落格,说出心里想说的话。。。。 = )

Profile

I am who I am... 我就是我. Randy, 22 le. Still searching myself. Loves....techie thingys, K-pop and etc.

Affiliates

yin min
wan ping
siti
shawny
wistera
xue ying
grace
samantha
mel
shamala
elaine
cindy
nurimah
azlan
viknesh
lesley
sandy
jasmine
dennis
jasper
jason
briana
charlene
aik kai
my fyp2 team blog
huiyan
dawnice
pei xin
joan
ted sis


Thursday, May 31, 2007
Clarke Quay!!

Yeah!! The E24D Peeps. From left clockwise direction, Angus aka many nicks..., Sandy (Haha, my sister), Randy (that's me...diao), Kevin, Louis and Poh Hong aka Pro Hong...

Clarke Quay!! HAHA!! = )

Hmm, actually first time going out with my E24D peeps to Clarke Quay. After school, I went home and later went to Central to look for them. Bit paiseh la, they have to wait for me @ food court and makan dinner. After dinner, walk walk then TCC. HAHA!! We took a nicey pic and drank coffee. I ordered Azuki Coffee Cooler which is kopi, cream la plus red bean...nicey tasty!!

Hmm, after that we went our separate ways liao...sobby. Angus, Poh Hong and Kevin took the NEL towards Punggol. Sandy went to St James and Louis and I went back home via Outram Park.

Talk about today's module la...service quality. Its about a event which is facing declining number of participants and how are we going to advise the organisers...diao la...luckily I got 2 seniors in my team, Abby and Christabel.

That Christabel la, always make fun of me today...HAHA...I won't take into my heart de la..

Few more hours later, I am off to work @ PC Show at Suntec City Convention Centre Hall 601. This time working for Compaq again loh. But this time round got Dennis and Kah Hwee. Friends around, not easily bored but still, when it comes to work, everyone has to fight la!! (but still must provide good customer service, help each other whenever ones meet problems...emm..)

Today after lesson while I was getting Zhuang Jiao full series from Choon Hua, Lee Lian called. Somehow it is an encouragement call. When I told her I was working for PC Show, she was like how come everytime I work la, pay so little though I put in so much effort. I told her, got job good liao. She say, I must be smart to find a better job.

Actually, thought of it. Yah, pay bit little but nevertheless, every time I work, it gives me a different experience.

And what Wei Ann told me is correct, don't mind the pay. Work hard and you deserve what you get. Most important is the experience gained. So..this time round, I must work doubly hard and gain a fruitful experience...hehe = )

Hmm, actually sometimes humans do make mistakes...I was thinking today, whether did I make mistake choosing my elective. I do admit, I got the feeling to drop, but 7 weeks le, how sia?

Looking forward for my limited edition S.H.E play album cover...too bad I can't go, asked Chai Lei to help me take...

Hehe...kk..end here though = ) Have Keep Fighting spirit always!!




Tagboard

tag-board here :)



Archives

• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2013

Credits

layout by twenty
i mod a little bit ah...but credits still goes to twenty! : )