<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26945792?origin\x3dhttps://lifetoocomplex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Writing my own story. 我正在写自己的故事.
Welcome

小小的部落格,说出心里想说的话。。。。 = )

Profile

I am who I am... 我就是我. Randy, 22 le. Still searching myself. Loves....techie thingys, K-pop and etc.

Affiliates

yin min
wan ping
siti
shawny
wistera
xue ying
grace
samantha
mel
shamala
elaine
cindy
nurimah
azlan
viknesh
lesley
sandy
jasmine
dennis
jasper
jason
briana
charlene
aik kai
my fyp2 team blog
huiyan
dawnice
pei xin
joan
ted sis


Sunday, January 21, 2007
Viewing...

2nd post continuously

Yah, after viewing other frens blog...I finally know something:

For W24B'ers, everyone is like still missing the chalet...and I wanted to quote something from Viknesh blog...

"I left class with Grace, Sam, Yulin and Randy (not trying to offend anyone ah but Yulin and Randy talk like old apehs at a coffeshop seh...loud and fast even while they're right next to each other *sniggers*) . Brought Randy to Tampines cause he needed to meet a friend who wanted to go jogging *raised eyebrow*. It was raining "cats and balls" by the time we reached the busstop; told Randy what bus take and left him."

Let me comment on it....DID I TALK LIKE AH PEH??? I dunno lei...but if really la...emm..I should change liao...no ah peh talking style...

"Raised eyebrow"...er...tat one la...kk..nothing much...but she now don wan to go jogging liao...sobx.... NVM...I go by myself loh...no big deal...haha...But anyway, Vik, that day I did not went to jogging at all la...raining so end up dinner only..and the rest..er..the previous few post I already stated...

I can see Sam's and Nurimah's blog posting my sleeping pics..hey..funny meh? Haha...but look at it..er...nothing much to sae...haha...W24B Sleeping King...is none other than me!! Muahahaha... = )

Xue Ying's latest blog post really interest me leh...her fren so the power..can read people past life..imagine my past life is a.....

How about other frens one...emm...can see they are happily living their lives...like Wistera busy with NP open house, Yin Min with her happy go lucky life..emm...Cindy too...

Emm....then imagine asking myself, am I happy now?

I guess answer will still be a yes...because, over the past many months as a RP student, I learnt so much valuable lessons and gain many experiences...from meeting conflicts, from finding out own weakness and change over time till getting compliments...being an RP student really makes my life ever changing...

Now it is like 0230 liao...emm..tml likely to go buy CNY clothes..but my ez link card lost lei...gif my papa mama noe...die liao...

(Hopefully, she is sleeping soundly now bah....some w24B peeps wanna see her pic cause tdy food court incident when they sae abt me and Yu Lin la...)

Yu Lin la, Yu Lin, I really hope you won't be so sad anymore la. Be a man!! I believe you can get your gal soon one!!

W24B'ers will support and help you all the way one!!

Meantime, hope the potential or the already become couples can really stick together la!!

That's all for 2nd post of the day....

(Linked Azlan, Vik and Nurimah blog..hopefully they will in return link my one...haha)




Tagboard

tag-board here :)



Archives

• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2013

Credits

layout by twenty
i mod a little bit ah...but credits still goes to twenty! : )