<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26945792?origin\x3dhttps://lifetoocomplex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Writing my own story. 我正在写自己的故事.
Welcome

小小的部落格,说出心里想说的话。。。。 = )

Profile

I am who I am... 我就是我. Randy, 22 le. Still searching myself. Loves....techie thingys, K-pop and etc.

Affiliates

yin min
wan ping
siti
shawny
wistera
xue ying
grace
samantha
mel
shamala
elaine
cindy
nurimah
azlan
viknesh
lesley
sandy
jasmine
dennis
jasper
jason
briana
charlene
aik kai
my fyp2 team blog
huiyan
dawnice
pei xin
joan
ted sis


Wednesday, December 06, 2006
1 week away...

Yah, I was away from school. And also away from my blog for more than a week liao...so sorry peeps...Now I am back again..but pics...and perhaps videos..i will find one day and compile into a post..sorry!!...hehe...

So, what happened over the past 1 week? Working @ Sitex for Toshiba. Emm...actually it is a gain of experience. I get to know more people, know different types of consumers, and WORKING IS NO EASY JOB!! As a promoter, I have to meet sales target and earn damn low pay, but nevertheless, its over and now I just wait for my pay to arrive...

But, really la, I chose to work, and missed 2 days of lesson... and missed my fellow W24B peeps!! Hey guys, I missed u all la....

Monday, I am back!! And W24B peeps celebrated birthday for Xueying, Grace and Siti. Hehe..a few peeps also sat Mr Sim's car as he brought us to CWP for buying cakes..haha

And yesterday, last day of lesson for 2006. Quite bored though...everything was slow. SY and Anoop, I don noe wat happen to them, they changed a lot...

And I nearly cannot choose my modules for nxt yr sia...heng....later can, phew...

After whole day @ RP, me with a few W24B peeps (Samamtha, Yu Lin, Viknesh, Xue Ying and Grace) went to Orchard. We shopped at Far East, had dinner @ Han's, play Pool @ KPool and emm..do RJ @ Mccafe...by the time I reached home..I zzz till tdy 3 plus la...power sia..haha!! = )

Elaine..so gd la...she going to Japan...emm..dunno she rmb to buy Qoo bottle for me la...haha...

And agaoin..1 month holiday...missing everyone again...arrr!! 5 more weeks of study...W24B peeps gonna sae goodbye again..arrr...why RP SO CRUEL!!!!

While for the time being, I just hope everyone, from my family members to all my frenxz...everyone gets happy end enjoy the last days of 2006 la!! 2007..emm..I believe it will be a fun year!! Yeah!! Chalet @ Aloha Changi..looking forward with lotsa...funni moments..hehe.. = )

Emm... so, so, so, emm...I gotta continue my story if not peeps will get bored liao...emm..meantime do gif me comments via tagging la...haha..thx!! = )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As usual, Zack will update his blog everyday, but today's post will be a different one.

"Today, my post will be different. As I told myself in previous post that I will never engage love for the time being. Yet...

Soon, I will be in this triangle between Gloria and Min Min...

Time has been a killer to me and Min Min. I guess because of our CCAs commitment that we had to break off. Certainly it is a sad thing and if I can u-turn it, how I wish I can be with her again...

Gloria, I know her for just few months. She is a nice girl. Treats me well. She knew about me and Min Min. And, just that, the feeling is there already, and it has been increasing...

But, me? I really confused. Should I?"

Zack, ended with a sentence : I think I should really ask myself what to do next to prevent myself being cruel.

He shut down his computer and sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gloria. After she had her dinner, she locked herself in her room. She begin to update her diary.

"Dear Diary:

Today, I saw Zack and her ex, Min Min. I felt that, I am like a 3rd party between both of them. But I couldn't hide my emotion that, I like Zack.

Ever since he brought me back home, he has treated me so good. And, I begin....

Should I be selfish, fight for my own love, or? Give Way?"

As she reads, she cried.

Her phone rang. It was.....

"Hello"

"You are?"

"I am Min Min. I found your wallet when I was on my way back home. Luckily, there is your contact details. Emm...I guess tomorrow, I meet you at the same bus stop and pass you back."

"Thanks!"

"Er....Gloria. I asked you a question? You like Zack?"

Gloria was shocked when Min Min asked this question. She does not know how to reply. Should she reply the truth?

"I..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hee...end here..emm...my brain a bit rusty today...




Tagboard

tag-board here :)



Archives

• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2013

Credits

layout by twenty
i mod a little bit ah...but credits still goes to twenty! : )