<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26945792?origin\x3dhttps://lifetoocomplex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Writing my own story. 我正在写自己的故事.
Welcome

小小的部落格,说出心里想说的话。。。。 = )

Profile

I am who I am... 我就是我. Randy, 22 le. Still searching myself. Loves....techie thingys, K-pop and etc.

Affiliates

yin min
wan ping
siti
shawny
wistera
xue ying
grace
samantha
mel
shamala
elaine
cindy
nurimah
azlan
viknesh
lesley
sandy
jasmine
dennis
jasper
jason
briana
charlene
aik kai
my fyp2 team blog
huiyan
dawnice
pei xin
joan
ted sis


Thursday, September 14, 2006
Slower And Slower...

These 2 days, everything seems to be slow. Rashes still there. Itchness all over the body.

Today morning, emm...should say early morning around 2-3 am. I learnt something, I am consider luckier than other people who suffered mental hardships, problems after problems and etc.

Joanna, really hope you can find your true self and be a happy and cheerful person. This sat, roller skate must be more careful woh!! Don't like on tuesday, pull people down...naughty sia!!

My bro, Jia Wen. Can see she is leading a happy life. Emm...remember to take care of your diet la!! You ownself say want to lose weight so better mind your diet la!! Sad sia, today lose to you. You woke up later...emm..I should have slept till 3pm. = ) Remember to treat me Chong Pang Bee Hoon and Chicken Wing la!!...One of these days I make sure....you must treat me..hee3

Hey, thanks Yin Min jie for your encouragement. Emm...I gotta really not to be rash anymore. And also, must try my best la...no input where got output. Emm...hope you can find ur prince yinmin while me...my princess...hee3... Oh yah..ur nails are nice though..emm..nxt time try banana or other fruits...haha!!

Gongyo have not been doing..emm..no wonder la...sleepless nights. Ever since entered RP, I have not slept early like 10:30 pm. It will always be around 12 till 2 am, I will go to sleep.

Next week, I have to report to school again. New classroom, new classmates, new facilitators. Everything have to get used again. This means I gotta adapt to the new environment fast...emm..

So coincidental, both my PC friends and Dennis classmates ask me along to join them @ Sentosa on monday. Err...I still thinking though. Don't know to join which group.

My Lovely Samsoon today last episode liaox....hope it will be nice though. Jasmine Tye out of S'pore Idol. Frankly speaking, she has low chance to go into the finals.

Emm...I guess that's all...




Tagboard

tag-board here :)



Archives

• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2013

Credits

layout by twenty
i mod a little bit ah...but credits still goes to twenty! : )